Information - Landlord, Property Consultants, Oswestry, Conwy, Wales, UK


Cross Compliance - Key Dates - Click Here


Hedge Cutting Derogation & Dates - Click Here






What’s been happening:-


Farmers Weekly 16 February

The government is prepared to help sheep farmers in the event of market difficulties sparked by a hard Brexit – follow link for more information:


The Welsh Government - Farm Business Grant

Window 6 will opens on the 4th March 2019. To be eligible to apply you must have attended a Farming Connect, Farming for the Future roadshow event. For a list of venues and dates for the roadshow meetings follow this link.…/farming-future-roadshow


BPS Entitlement Trading

Entitlements trading begins for 2019 BPS claims

Trading has begun for farmers and landowners to buy, sell or lease Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) entitlements in readiness for the 2019 claim.

To maximise their 2019 claim, farmers should check that they have sufficient entitlements to match their eligible land area. The trading is based upon the exchange rate confirmed for 2018 being €1 = £0.89281.

“Any entitlements surplus to the land area being claimed in 2019 can be traded,” said Kathryn Williams who is trading entitlements at Davis Meade Property Consultants.

In Wales, all transfers must be made online via Rural Payments Wales Online and in England the transfer can be completed online through the Rural Payments Service.

In Wales, the deadline to buy and sell entitlements for the 2018 claim year is midnight on April 30, 2019 while in England farmers can trade online until midnight on May 15, 2019.

If you are looking to sell or purchase entitlements or need further advice please contact Kathryn Williams at Davis Meade Property Consultants on 01691 659658 or email


Cross Compliance

From 1st March - You must not cut or trim hedges or trees from this date, but you can carry out hedge and tree coppicing, and hedge laying from 1st March until 30th April. Fruit and nut trees in orchards, or trees acting as windbreaks in orchards, vineyards, hop yards or hop gardens are not included in the ban. (GAEC 7a and 7c)


Latest News

Cross Compliance Key Dates and Hedge Cutting Derogation - please see 'Information Tab' for guidance

TESTIMONIALS - Please click here to view all testimonials

Philip Meade has been invited to provide seminars for national training company on rural arbitrations - Date: 11th February 2019 Time: 9.30 to 5.15 Venue: London - For more information please click this link: Rural Arbitrations - An A to Z in One Day


Website by InSynch

Oswestry Office, 103 Beatrice Street, Oswestry, Shropshire. SY11 1HL
01691 659658

Colwyn Bay Office, Plas Eirias Business Centre, Abergele Road, Colwyn Bay, Conwy. LL29 8BF
01492 510360

Property Ombudsman